early paydays loans

Friday 2 March 2012

Asin In A 2 Piece Bikini : Maxim Cover Page

Add caption

Asin is busy in the Hindi film Ready which has Salman Khan in the lead role. She has also been signed for the Hindi film House Full 2 which has Akshay Kumar in the lead role. There is news that Asin has agreed to act with two piece swim suit. When asked Asin about this, she said,” People who know me well will not believe this news. What is the necessity for me to act in two piece swim suit? Everybody knows very well that whatever big is the film, I will not commit unless the story is good. When things are like this, there is no truth in the news that I am acting in two piece suit. Maybe the people who spread this rumor might have the intention that I may act in two pieces because the Part 1 of this film had such scenes.

After the release of the film, people will come to know that whether I had acted with two piece or not. Apart from this the shooting of the Ready has to be completed and the shooting of House Full Part 2 will be commencing during September. I don’t know how such news is being spread so fast.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebookpluggin